You're probably well aware of the significance of employee engagement in ensuring the emotional well-being of your team members. However, it's not just a matter of emotional well-being; it's also a highly prudent investment for your business.
If you're in a rush, here's a selection of HR-approved employee engagement software platforms
that we recommend for this year:
Fostering a positive company culture doesn't just enhance the workplace experience; it also has a tangible impact on your bottom line. This results in reduced employee turnover, natural talent acquisition, and increased profitability.
Yes, you read that correctly! But don't just take our word for it.
According to a Gallup employee engagement survey, teams with high engagement levels are 21% more profitable than disengaged ones, which cost U.S. companies a staggering $550 billion annually
. It's evident from the data that investing in the happiness and well-being of your employees is one of the wisest choices a company can make.
When employees feel valued by their employer, this connection motivates them to reciprocate with increased productivity.
Engaged employees proactively seek ways to enhance the company's efficiency and profitability.
However, it's important to note that employee engagement is an ongoing commitment for employers. It commences on day one and continues throughout your business journey.
To assist you in fostering a joyful, positive, and secure company culture, we've consulted with our trusted human resources experts and tested a wide array of employee engagement tools. After careful consideration, we've compiled a list of the top employee engagement software platforms for you to explore.
What is an employee engagement software
Employee engagement software comprises a category of application programs that organizations utilize to boost employee job satisfaction and retain their valuable talent.
The primary objective is to immerse employees in the organization's mission and culture, resulting in heightened productivity and effectiveness. Typically, modern employee engagement software is managed by human resource (HR) departments and is provided on a subscription basis as a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
This type of software is sometimes referred to as workforce engagement software.
The concept of employee engagement as a formal management strategy emerged in the 90s when organizations were exploring various approaches to motivate employees and foster loyalty and productivity.
With the rapid expansion of the HR technology sector in the 00s, employee engagement software gained popularity as a valuable human resource management (HRM) tool for reducing turnover, encouraging innovation, and enhancing profitability.
Nowadays, most systems are optimized for mobile applications to effectively engage both permanent full-time and part-time employees and contingent workers who are frequently using smartphones or not stationed at a desk.
Growing concerns about disengaged employees have prompted employers to contemplate the adoption of employee engagement software.
Notably, telephone and online contact centers, as well as service centers, are among the primary clientele for employee engagement software, as they seek to address issues like employee burnout, stress, and turnover.
What are the Employee engagement platform with social features
What are the Employee engagement platform with social features
In the evolving landscape of modern workplaces, employee engagement has taken center stage as a critical driver of productivity, job satisfaction, and overall organizational success. One significant development in this realm is the emergence of Employee Engagement Platforms with Social Features.
These platforms are designed to harness the power of social interaction, collaboration, and connectivity to create a more vibrant and engaged workforce.
By combining traditional employee engagement strategies with the dynamics of social networking, these platforms facilitate a more inclusive, transparent, and interactive workplace environment.
Here are a few common features to look out for when search for a new Employee experience platform for remote workers:
- Gamification technology injects an element of enjoyment, entertainment, and healthy competition into everyday work responsibilities. Consider this: employees, such as sales representatives, engage in friendly competition by accumulating points through quizzes, puzzles, and achieving specific key performance targets. Furthermore, certain gamification platforms introduce elements of virtual reality or augmented reality to elevate workplace training and learning experiences.
- Employee recognition stands as a fundamental component within employee engagement platforms. Numerous vendors also offer specialized software tailored to the needs of organizations looking to acknowledge the accomplishments of both teams and individuals. Rewards take various forms, including monetary incentives or enticing perks like gift cards and retail discounts. Moreover, these platforms facilitate the dissemination of internal news about employees and actively support the promotion of corporate wellness technology and health initiatives.
- Employee feedback tools empower workers to express their thoughts and ideas on leadership, peer interactions, work-related topics, and company policies. Quick, "pulse" employee surveys and other mechanisms for collecting opinions have gained widespread popularity as effective feedback tools.
- Benefits and rewards: Some employee engagement software systems encompass online benefits programs, allowing employees to access and select insurance and other benefits seamlessly through their mobile devices or desktop computers. Additionally, organizations may integrate activities like Fitbit or Apple Watch fitness challenges and other in-house competitions to further engage their workforce.
The 4 Best Employee Engagement Software Platforms
The footprint of employee engagement leaves its mark across the entire business landscape, influencing outcomes in diverse ways.
Be it within the bustling confines of a traditional office or the dynamic realm of remote teams, the threads of engagement intricately weave through the fabric of every successful endeavor.
Within this intricate tapestry, each employee recognition software boasts its unique strengths. The task at hand now lies in deciphering which among them aligns most harmoniously with the distinct requirements and aspirations of your organization. Here are 4 Employee engagement tools:
Discover Awardco, the cutting-edge reward program tailored for the contemporary business landscape. Going beyond the conventional realm of gift cards and corporate merchandise, Awardco's versatile engagement platform unveils a treasure trove of gifting possibilities. From tickets to exclusive events and hotel stays to charitable donation options, and even access to the vast Amazon product universe, choice becomes the essence of recognition with Awardco.
Here are three standout features that make Awardco stand out:
- Extensive rewards catalog: Awardco offers one of the most extensive rewards catalogs in the employee recognition industry. Employees can choose from a wide variety of rewards, including gift cards, merchandise, experiential rewards, and travel options. This ensures that employees can select rewards that are meaningful to them and that align with their individual preferences.
- Seamless integration capabilities: Awardco can be seamlessly integrated with a variety of HR systems and platforms. This allows companies to streamline their recognition programs and save time on administrative tasks.
- Advanced analytics: Awardco provides advanced analytics and reporting capabilities that enable companies to track the impact of their recognition programs on employee engagement, productivity, and retention. This data can be used to improve recognition programs over time and ensure that they are meeting the needs of the organization.
Awardco offers four pricing plans:
Awardco's pricing is not publicly available, but it is generally considered to be a premium employee recognition and rewards platform. The cost of Awardco will vary depending on the size of your company and the features that you need.
According to some sources, Awardco's pricing starts at around \$5,000 per year. However, this is just a starting point and the actual cost can be much higher depending on your specific needs.
To get a more accurate quote, you can contact Awardco directly. They will be able to consider your specific needs and requirements to provide you with a custom quote.
monday.com stands as a remarkably robust software solution for resource management, project planning, and execution. Its paramount value in achieving team success is derived from the unprecedented visibility it offers into workflows, robust analytics, and real-time insights for critical projects. Notably, this platform for talent management, known for enhancing employee Net Promoter Scores (eNPS), consistently introduces new integrations and updates to stay at the forefront of innovation.
Here are three standout features that we truly appreciate in monday.com:
- Visual workflows. Monday.com's customizable boards, columns, and rows enable users to create intuitive visual workflows that cater to their specific requirements. This makes it easy for employees to see what needs to be done, who is responsible for each task, and where each project stands. This transparency and visibility can help to increase employee engagement and motivation.
- Real-time collaboration tools. Monday.com boasts real-time collaboration tools, including file sharing, comments, mentions, and customizable notifications. This allows employees to work together seamlessly on projects, regardless of their location. This collaboration can help to foster a sense of camaraderie and teamwork, which can boost employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Automation features. Monday.com's automation features streamline repetitive processes, enabling teams to focus on more critical tasks. This can help to free up employees' time and energy, so they can be more engaged and productive. Additionally, automation can help to reduce errors and improve efficiency, which can lead to a more positive work experience for employees.
In addition to these three standout features, monday.com also offers a number of other features that can contribute to employee engagement, such as:
- Goal setting and tracking. Monday.com allows employees to set and track their own goals, as well as the goals of their team and the company as a whole. This can help to motivate employees and give them a sense of purpose.
- Feedback and recognition. Monday.com makes it easy for managers to provide feedback and recognition to their employees. This can help employees to feel valued and appreciated, which can lead to increased engagement.
- Gamification. Monday.com offers gamification features, such as leaderboards and badges, which can motivate employees to achieve their goals and contribute to the success of their team.
Overall, monday.com is a powerful employee engagement platform that offers a variety of features to help businesses create a more engaged and productive workforce.
monday.com offers four pricing plans:
- Free: This plan is free for up to 2 users and includes basic features such as boards, columns, and rows.
- Basic: Starting at $24 per month for 3 users. This plan includes all Free features plus unlimited boards, columns, and rows, as well as integrations with popular tools like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Standard: Starting at $30 per month for 3 users. This plan includes all Basic features plus Gantt charts, time tracking, and automations.
- Pro: Starting at $48 per month for 3 users. This plan includes all Standard features plus custom dashboards, reports, and workspaces.
Enterprise plans ar
Nectar, a budget-friendly employee engagement and recognition platform, excels in fostering meaningful connections within your workforce, transforming employees into a close-knit family.
It offers a seamless rewards system, including digital gift cards and on-demand swag. What sets Nectar apart is its flexible payment model, where organizations pay per user without being tied to any binding contracts. We highly recommend Nectar for medium to large-sized companies, particularly those falling within the employee range of 50 to 1500.
Here are three standout features of Nectar as an employee engagement platform:
- Peer-to-peer recognition. Nectar makes it easy for employees to recognize and celebrate each other's accomplishments, regardless of their location or department. This can help to create a more positive and supportive work environment, which can lead to increased employee engagement.
- Customizable rewards catalog. Nectar offers a wide range of rewards that employees can redeem their recognition points for, including gift cards, company swag, and experiences. This allows employees to choose rewards that are meaningful to them, which can help to increase their satisfaction and engagement.
- Integration with HR systems. Nectar can be integrated with your existing HR systems to automate tasks such as sending birthday and anniversary shoutouts and awarding points for milestones. This can save you time and effort, so you can focus on other aspects of employee engagement.
In addition to these three standout features, Nectar also offers a number of other features that can contribute to employee engagement, such as:
- Leaderboards and challenges. Nectar offers leaderboards and challenges to motivate employees to achieve their goals and contribute to the success of their team. This can help to create a more competitive and engaging work environment.
- Analytics and reporting. Nectar provides detailed analytics and reporting that can help you to track your employee engagement progress and identify areas for improvement. This data can be used to develop and implement more effective engagement strategies.
- Customer support. Nectar offers dedicated customer support to help you get the most out of the platform and troubleshoot any problems that may arise. This support can help you to maximize the impact of Nectar on your employee engagement efforts.
Overall, Nectar is a comprehensive employee engagement platform that offers a variety of features to help businesses create a more engaged and productive workforce.
Nectar offers two pricing plans:
- Core: Free for unlimited users and redemptions. This plan includes basic features such as peer-to-peer recognition, monthly point allowance, and basic analytics.
- Standard: $2.75 per active user per month. This plan includes all Core features plus manager-to-peer recognition, company-specific rewards, automated birthday and years of service awards, Slack integration, and Microsoft Teams integrations.
AgilityPortal is a Employee engagement platforms UK, it offers an engaging approach to keep employees motivated, ultimately boosting retention and productivity across your entire organization. This peer-to-peer recognition platform empowers all members of the company to appreciate one another's contributions.
As time progresses, these small bonuses within the reward gateway accumulate into substantial rewards that foster connections, provide valuable insights, and facilitate seamless employee communication.
AgilityPortal presents a comprehensive range of rewards, benefits, and various other features designed to enhance the overall employee experience.
Here are three standout features of NAgilityPortal as an employee engagement platform:
- Personalized engagement recommendations. AgilityPortal uses data and analytics to provide personalized engagement recommendations to each employee. These recommendations are based on the employee's interests, skills, and job role. This helps to ensure that each employee has a personalized engagement experience that is relevant to them, which can lead to increased engagement and motivation.
- Gamification and rewards. AgilityPortal offers a variety of gamification features and rewards to motivate employees to participate in engagement activities. For example, employees can earn badges and points for completing tasks, participating in surveys, and providing feedback. These points can be redeemed for rewards, such as gift cards, company swag, and experiences. This gamification and rewards system can help to make engagement more fun and rewarding for employees, which can lead to increased participation and engagement.
- Social learning and collaboration. AgilityPortal offers social learning and collaboration features to help employees learn from each other and share knowledge. For example, employees can create and share blog posts, videos, and other resources in a central location. They can also participate in discussion forums and ask questions of their peers. These social learning and collaboration features can help to create a more connected and engaged workforce.
In addition to these three standout features, AgilityPortal also offers a number of other features that can contribute to employee engagement, such as:
- Employee surveys and feedback. AgilityPortal makes it easy to create and distribute employee surveys and collect feedback. This feedback can be used to identify areas for improvement and develop more effective engagement strategies.
- Employee recognition. AgilityPortal makes it easy to recognize and reward employees for their accomplishments. This can help employees to feel valued and appreciated, which can lead to increased engagement and job satisfaction.
- Analytics and reporting. AgilityPortal provides detailed analytics and reporting on employee engagement. This data can be used to track your progress over time and identify areas for improvement.
Overall, AgilityPortal is a powerful employee engagement platform that offers a variety of features to help businesses create a more engaged and productive workforce.
AgilityPortal offers three pricing plans:
- Medium (P2): Starting at $3 per user per month (billed monthly) for 100-999 users. This plan is ideal for small and medium businesses with remote teams.
- Large (P3): Starting at $5 per user per month (billed monthly) for 1000-4999 users. This plan is ideal for growing businesses wanting to replace a failing intranet.
- Enterprise (P4): Starting at $10 per user per month (billed monthly) for unlimited users. This plan is ideal for large distributed complex organizations needing an enterprise-grade intranet.
AgilityPortal also offers a free trial, so you can try the platform before you commit to a paid plan.
To get a more accurate quote, you can contact us directly. We can consider your specific needs and requirements to provide you with a custom quote.
What Issues Can Employee Engagement Address?
Employee engagement is a critical factor in addressing a range of issues within an organization. First and foremost, it plays a significant role in improving employee retention.
When employees feel engaged and connected to their work, they are more likely to stay with the company, reducing turnover rates and the associated costs of recruitment and training.
Engaged employees are also more committed to the organization's mission and values, creating a sense of loyalty and reducing the likelihood of them seeking opportunities elsewhere.
Employee engagement also has a direct impact on productivity. Engaged employees tend to be more motivated and focused on their tasks, resulting in increased output and overall performance.
When employees are actively engaged, they are more likely to go above and beyond their job descriptions, contributing innovative ideas and striving for excellence in their roles.
It can address issues related to workplace morale and company culture. A positive work environment and a sense of belonging fostered through engagement initiatives can lead to higher job satisfaction and overall well-being for employees. This, in turn, can reduce workplace conflicts, absenteeism, and stress-related health issues, contributing to a harmonious and productive workplace.
Lastly, employee engagement helps organizations better understand their workforce.
Through feedback mechanisms and communication channels, companies can identify and address issues or concerns promptly, leading to improved internal communication, employee relations, and overall organizational health.
In this way, employee engagement is a multifaceted solution that tackles various challenges organizations face in today's dynamic business landscape.
What are the benefits of using employee engagement software
Employee engagement software is a type of software that helps businesses to improve employee engagement. It can do this by providing employees with a way to connect with each other, share feedback, and participate in recognition programs. Employee engagement software can also help managers to track employee engagement levels and identify areas for improvement.
- Improved employee engagement. Employee engagement software can help to improve employee engagement by providing employees with a way to connect with each other, share feedback, and participate in recognition programs. When employees feel engaged, they are more likely to be productive, motivated, and satisfied with their jobs.
- Increased productivity. Engaged employees are more productive employees. Employee engagement software can help to increase productivity by providing employees with the tools and resources they need to do their jobs effectively. It can also help to improve communication and collaboration between employees.
- Reduced turnover. Engaged employees are less likely to leave their jobs. Employee engagement software can help to reduce turnover by providing employees with a sense of community and belonging. It can also help to identify and address employee concerns before they lead to turnover.
- Improved customer satisfaction. Engaged employees are more likely to provide good customer service. Employee engagement software can help to improve customer satisfaction by providing employees with the tools and resources they need to help customers effectively. It can also help to improve employee morale and motivation, which can lead to better customer service.
Overall, employee engagement software can be a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes. It can help to improve employee engagement, productivity, retention, and customer satisfaction.
In addition to the benefits listed above, employee engagement software can also help businesses to:
- Identify and address employee concerns early on. Employee engagement software can provide businesses with real-time feedback on employee engagement levels. This feedback can be used to identify and address employee concerns early on before they lead to bigger problems.
- Create a more positive and supportive work environment. Employee engagement software can help to create a more positive and supportive work environment by providing employees with a way to connect with each other, share feedback, and recognize each other's accomplishments.
- Attract and retain top talent. In today's competitive job market, employees are looking for employers who offer a positive and engaging work experience. Employee engagement software can help businesses to attract and retain top talent by demonstrating their commitment to employee engagement.
If you are looking for a way to improve employee engagement and boost the bottom line, employee engagement software is a great option to consider.
Employee engagement is a critical factor for large organizations.
Engaged employees are more productive, innovative, and loyal to their employers. They are also less likely to leave their jobs, which can save companies a significant amount of money on turnover costs.
Here are some of the key trends in employee engagement within larger organizations:
- A focus on employee well-being. Large organizations are increasingly recognizing the importance of employee well-being to engagement. This is leading to a focus on initiatives such as mental health support, flexible work arrangements, and employee resource groups.
- The rise of employee experience. Employee experience is becoming a top priority for large organizations. This is because employers are realizing that the employee experience can have a significant impact on engagement, productivity, and retention.
- The use of data and analytics. Large organizations are using data and analytics to better understand employee engagement. This data is being used to identify areas for improvement and to develop more targeted engagement strategies.
Here are some statistics on employee engagement within larger organizations:
- According to Gallup, only 32% of employees worldwide are engaged in their work.
- A study by Deloitte found that engaged employees are 21% more productive than their disengaged counterparts.
- Companies with high employee engagement scores have a 17% higher return on assets than companies with low employee engagement scores.
- A study by Glassdoor found that 75% of employees would consider leaving their jobs if they were offered a new job with a company that had a better reputation for employee engagement.
These statistics show that employee engagement is a critical issue for large organizations. Organizations that invest in employee engagement can expect to see significant benefits in terms of productivity, profitability, and retention.
Here are some tips for large organizations on how to improve employee engagement:
- Focus on employee well-being. Create a culture that values employee well-being and provides employees with the resources they need to thrive. This includes providing mental health support, flexible work arrangements, and employee resource groups.
- Invest in the employee experience. Take the time to understand what is important to your employees and develop a strategy to create a positive employee experience. This could include things like providing opportunities for growth and development, creating a sense of community, and recognizing and rewarding employees for their contributions.
- Use data and analytics to drive engagement. Collect data on employee engagement levels and use that data to identify areas for improvement. Develop targeted engagement strategies based on the data you collect.
- Get leadership involved. Employee engagement is everyone's responsibility, but leaders set the tone. Make sure that your leaders are committed to employee engagement and are modeling the behaviors that you want to see from your employees.
By following these tips, large organizations can improve employee engagement and reap the benefits of a more engaged workforce.